NOTES FROM SUPPORTERS CLUB MEETING - THURSDAY 9th MARCH 2006
* The Goat Mascot Costume has been ordered and paid for by Angie
Rooneys. It is expected to be delivered sometime in the last week of
* The Supporters Club paid for the bus to Whitehaven Amateurs for the
CYSTIC FYBROSIS EVENT
* We are looking for volunteers to represent us in the space hopper
require 4 volunteers in order to take part.
* Ken Paterson is trying to arrange for an Ambulance to be brought to
event for the kids to have a look at.
* There will be no team bus on for the games at Frickley Athletic and
Town. The Players will be making there way down for these games by
* A mini bus could be arranged for supporters for the Frickley game,
this depends on how many people are interested in going.
* There will be no mini bus available for supporters for the game at
with it taking place on Easter Monday. The mini bus company do not hire
their vehicles on public holidays.
* Since the last Supporters Club Meeting, we have had 2 people who have
volunteered to help out with the Stewarding on Matchdays. However, we
require more volunteers and if anyone is interested in becoming a
please see any member of the Supporters Club.
* Tickets for the Talk-In with John Beresford and Alan Oliver will be
available from this Saturday's home game against North Ferriby United.
* They will be on sale at the club shop.
* We would like to see a good turnout for this event.
ANNUAL SPORTMANS DINNER
* A poster is to be designed/made for this event.
* Tickets for this event are yet to be printed but will be available
* GFC are still looking to appoint someone for this position since
the resignation of Douglas Kennedy.
EASTER VISIT TO QUEEN ELIZABETH HOSPITAL
* We are hoping to arrange a visit to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital over
Easter Period to donate Easter eggs to the children.
* More details of this will be available soon.
Click Here For The February Minutes
Click Here For The January Minutes
Click Here For The December Minutes
Click Here For The November Minutes