Details From Our Meeting (10th November)
* A cheque for £500 + two full collecting bottles will be handed over to Pat Kilpatrick of the CF Trust before The Kidsgrove Game by Mickey Barras alongside Sara Thornton and her younger brother.
* Our Meeting place of the Schooner was discussed at length and it was muted that its inaccessibility was causing problems.
A more suitable venue was to be looked for, preferably a Social Club in Central Gateshead.
* Owing to the alarming fall in gate revenue a working committee of ten has been set up dedicated to future fund raising and generally helping out.
* We hope to meet Derek and the rest of his current Directors sometime week commencing 21st November.
* Supporters Xmas Party (Karaoke Disco) and Buffet which is free to Club Members will be at the Stadium on December 17th.
* Supporters Club Raffle Tickets are on sale 50p per Ticket (Loads of Prizes).
* A Pie and Pea Supper Talk-in (Venue to be confirmed ) for Club funds will be held February 2006.
* Sportsman's Dinner at Gateshead Civic probably late March 2006.
* Next Charity Event is for Muscular Dystrophy hopefully by April 2006.
* The new away shirts are available before Christmas (Contact Michael Thornton to place orders).
* New Wall Clocks with Gateshead Logo (Retail £9.95) will be on sale soon.